- Look perfect at any place and any situation with this fashionable earrings
- Gold coated metal with Butterfly Design
- Woman's beauty accessory
- This type of earrings can be casual enough for everyday use
- Comfortable, sexy and lightweight
- Dimensions: 15mm x 14mm (D x H)
- Packaging Dimensions: 40mm x 60mm (L x H)
- Quantity: 1 Pair
- Net Weight: 5g
- Gross Weight: 8g
- Material: Gold plated
- Colors: Assorted
- Type: Hoop Earrings
- Design: Butterfly
1. What is an Earring?
– An earring is a piece of jewelry attached to the ear via a piercing in the earlobe or another external
part of the ear (except in the case of clip earrings, which clip onto the lobe). Earrings are worn by
both sexes, although more common among women, and have been used by different civilizations in
2. What is a Hoop Earrings?
– Hoop earrings are circular or semi-circular in design, and look very similar to a ring. They are often
constructed of metal tubing, with a thin wire attachment penetrating the ear. The hollow tubing is
permanently attached to the wire at the front of the ear, and slips into the tube at the back. The
entire device is held together by tension between the wire and the tube. And there are three
different types of Hoop earrings:
• A continuous hoop earring, this earring is constructed of a continuous piece of solid metal, which
penetrates through the ear and can be rotated almost 360°. One of the ends is permanently
attached to a small piece of metallic tubing or a hollow metallic bead. The other end is inserted
into the tubing or bead, and is held in place by tension.
• A sleeper earring is a one special type of hoop earring, a circular wire normally made of gold,
with a diameter of approximately one centimeter.
• A Hinged sleeper, which were common in Britain in the 1960s and 1970s, comprise two semicircular
gold wires connected via a tiny hinge at one end, and fastened via a small clasp at the
other, to form a continuous hoop whose fastening mechanism is effectively invisible to the naked
eye. Because their small size makes them unobtrusive and comfortable, and because they are
normally otherwise unadorned, sleepers are so-called because they were intended to be worn at
night to keep a pierced ear from closing.