1. What is shiatsu?
2. How does shiatsu works?
3. What does shiatsu feels like?
4. What conditions is shiatsu used for?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION's :
|Leiko Speaker (KL-212DS)||Shinji Speaker (KL-222DS)||Yumiko Speaker (KL-225DS)|
1. Does the Mini Speaker supports USB Flash drive, Micro SD / SD card slot?
2. What is the Supported Capacity of the Mini Speaker for USB Flash drive, Micro SD / SD card?
3. What is the power source of the Mini Speaker?
4. What is the playing time of the Speaker?
|(YNFW279/8AA) / FTN-010-YT||(YNFW269/8BA) / FTN-001-YT||(YNFW262/8AA) / FTN-003-YT||(YNFW284/7BA) / FTN-005-YT|
|(YNFW278/8BA) / FTN-006-YT||(YNFW290/10AA) / FTN-007-YT||(YNFW274/7AA) / FTN-008-YT||(YNFW270/6BA) / FTN-009-YT|
|(YNFW267/8BA) / FTN-004-YT||FTN-G001-QF||FTN-G002-QF||FTN-G004-QF|
1. What if the product not working normally?
Answer: Check if the pump is connected well with fountain and Check if the pump is completely immersed in water.
2. What should do if the pump is not completely immersed in water?
Answer: Just add some water to cover the pump.
3. What if the water flow is too small or big?
Answer: Adjust the control apparatus on the pump.
4. Why the ball doesn’t move smoothly?
Answer: Check if the fountain is placed flatly also check if water flow too big or too small.
1.What are the different types of lamp fitter?
- Harp/Spider Fitters: If your lamp has a harp you will need a shade with a spider fitter. The spider fitter sits on top of the harp and is secured by a finial. For best fit you can install a different sized harp, which are universal for most lamps and can be easily changed. Harps typically vary from 7” to 12” and they affect the vertical position of your lampshade. Click to browse our selection of lamp harps. If you do not have a harp but wish to use a shade with a spider fitter you must also purchase a harp. Harps are made in different sizes, which affect the vertical position of the lampshade.
- UNO Fitters: If your lamp requires a uno fitter you must purchase a lamp shade that has an UNO fitter. The UNO fitter is built-in to the lampshade. There are two types of UNO fitters:
- Slip-UNO fitters: sit on the socket and are held in place by the bulb.
- Threaded-UNO fitters: are typically for down-bridge lamps and feature a screw thread for installation above the downward-facing bulb.
- Clip-on Fitters: Clip-on lamp shades are typically for chandeliers. The clip fitter is built into the lamp shade and clips over a standard medium or candelabra bulb.
- Reflector Bowl Spider Fitters: If your lamp has a reflector bowl inside the shade, a reflector spider fitter may be needed to secure its position. These fitters feature grooves in the spider arms for the secure positioning of reflector bowl. Reflector bowls are not sold as part of the lamp shade - they are usually shipped with the lamp base.
2. What is the required socket and bulb wattage for this table lamp?
- This table lamp has an E27 socket (Edison Screw developed by Thomas Edison).
- Maximum wattage is 40 Watts.
|HTM-125 / MAS-005-HOM||DF805||FT-3|
1. What if the foot massager is not working, what can I do?
- First check the battery if it is charge.
- If you are using through USB check the connection (Cable, or plug).
- If all the above mention is already checked then nothing happened go to the branch where you bought this machine for diagnosing.
2. Can I use this machine after taking a shower?
- Yes, but be sure your feet are dry.
3. Can I use some pain killer lotions or liquid before use?
- Nope, it is better to use this without using any liquid form.
What material can I hang into this stand?
What kind of material is made of this stand?
1.What is a Digital Thermometer??
-The Digital Thermometer enables you to measure the body temperature of any member of the family and is suitable for oral, rectal or underarm use. The Digital Thermometer has a large display, making it very easy to read, and comes fitted with an alarm that will beep if peak temperature is reached. If the body temperature of the individual being tested is 38⁰C or higher, this usually means that they are suffering from fever or illness.
2.How does a Digital Thermometer work?
-Digital thermometer receives change in temperature from a Transducer such as Thermistor(Thermally Sensitive Resistor) or RTD (Resistive Temperature Detector) and accordingly circuit performs calculations and shows value.
3.Is my thermometer faulty if it does not beep?
-The beep is very faint and can be difficult to hear for those with impaired hearing, this does not affect the ability of the thermometer to take the temperature.
4. What should I do if nothing happens when I switch my thermometer on?
-Check if batteries if it connected properly.
-Check if batteries have low power if it is, change it immediately.
5. What type of battery is used in this thermometer?
-It uses 1.5V button battery (LR41/SR-41).
1. What are the uses of the flashlight?
- Emergencies-Flashlights are helpful for the obvious reasons. Keep flashlights in your home and vehicle in case of power outages and car troubles.
- Walks in the Dark-Whether you like to take walks at night or you are taking your kids trick-or-treating, you need a flashlight to help you see the way, as well as stay safe.
- Recreation-If you're riding on your bicycle at night, or you want a headlight to see and be seen. Attach the flashlight on your helmet with fabric fasteners, duct tape or rubber bands to light your way. Flashlights are also great for hiking trips if you are planning on checking out some caves. Toss a couple in your backpack just in case you want to explore or if you get lost after dark.
2. What doe's the battery required for this flashlight?
- This flashlight requires 3.6v NI-MH 20mAH but you will need the help of electronic technician to fix it inside the device.
3. Flashlight doesn't turns ON even if there's battery in it?
-Check if the batteries have enough power to power the flashlight, if not charge the battery cranking dynamo handle
4. What are the advantages of the Solar LED flashlight from the traditional flashlight?
-Solar LED Flashlight is more energy efficient unlike the traditional flashlights. It’s also tiny and portable, easy to carry anywhere it can be attached to an ID lace or keychain. Can be used as emergency light in power outage.
5. What is Crank dynamo Flashlight?
-Crank flashlights are very handy devices that are particularly useful in a pinch. No need to worry about charging the flashlight or ensuring it has fresh batteries, the crank flashlight is a great last resort and will always light up your campsite when you need it.
-The crank flashlight contains a small generator much like the ones that are used to provide electricity around the country. The difference of that is the flashlight generator, also called a dynamo powered by manual cranking of the arm.
6.How doe's Crank dynamo works?
-The principal behind the generator is that of induction. When you move a coil of wire through a magnetic field, a voltage is induced into the wire, which then creates electrical current that flows through the circuit. Inside your crank-powered flashlight is a wire coil that is inside a magnetic field. When you crank the arm of the flashlight, you are actually moving this coil in the magnetic field. As the coil moves, voltage is induced and current then flows through the circuitry and lights the bulb of the flashlight
-You've probably noticed that you can crank your flashlight for a few minutes and then get a reliable light source for a while afterward without actively cranking. This is because the crank flashlight has rechargeable battery cells inside that store the energy that you've created from cranking. In this way you don't have to actively crank to use the flashlight, but can crank and then have the flashlight operate on batteries.
7. Can I leave my solar charger in direct sunlight for a long time?
-The optimum charging of solar panel will depend on sun intensity/exposure so it is actually recommended to keep exposed to the sun outdoor, as much as possible. This way you will always have extra energy for use in the flashlight.
8. Can I use my solar charger in rain?
-Solar Flashlight is weatherproof (humid environment) but this is not meant to be left in the rain. This solar charger is susceptible to rain or water damage.
1. What is Gemstone?
A gemstone or gem (also called a precious or semi-precious stone, a fine gem, or jewel) is a piece of mineral, which, in cut and polished form, is used to make jewelry or other adornments. However certain rocks (such as lapis lazuli), or organic materials that are not minerals (such as amber or jet), are also used for jewelry, and are therefore often considered to be gemstones as well. Most gemstones are hard, but some soft minerals are used in jewelry because of their luster or other physical properties that have aesthetic value. Rarity is another characteristic that lends value to a gemstone. Apart from jewelry, from earliest antiquity until the 19th century engraved gems and hardstone carvings such as cups were major luxury art forms; the carvings of Carl Fabergé were the last significant works in this tradition.
2. Is this a real Gemstone?
NO! this is a man made artificial gemstones manufactured to imitate original agate gemstones Artificial gemstones are a popular way to create low-cost jewelry that resembles traditional precious stones. Many of these are created through laboratory production, which allows the growth of synthetic crystals that look nearly identical to geologically created gemstones, but may bear different chemical properties Whether a gemstone is a natural stone or a lab-created (synthetic) stone, the characteristics of each are the same. Lab-created stones tend to have a more vivid color to them, as impurities are not present in a lab and do not modify the clarity or color of the stone.
3. What makes Feng Shui Gem Trees special?
A gemstone tree is a lovely ornament. It consists of a tree sculpted from wire, with leaves or blossoms suggested by gemstones. The gem tree, also known as a crystal tree, is a feng shui tool used to cure or correct energy flow and blockages. The feng shui practitioner places the tree in specific locations within the home that correspond to the issue or person that is being cured. The gem tree looks like a bonsai tree with leaves made out of natural gemstones. Sometimes the tree portrays fruit and flowers. The stem and branches of the tree are usually made of twisted wire. The gemstones are strategically glued to the ends of the wire branches.
4. Why Feng Shui Gem Tree uses gemstones?
In many regions of the world and throughout history, precious and semi-precious gemstones were believed to hold mystical powers, imbuing strength and health on its owners. Gemstones represent astrological signs and planets in Western astrology, and the stones are associated with the animals of Chinese astrology. Gemstones symbolize various human qualities and emotions, including the intellect, love and purity.
Each gemstone used in feng shui gem trees has a specific purpose. Hematite and black tourmaline are used for protection and grounding. Rose quartz is used to cure problems related to love. Citrine is very popular for gem trees designed to increase wealth and cure cash flow issues. For power, fame and recognition, carnelian can be used. Jade may be used for hea
1. What is the purpose of Contact Lens case?
What type of cell phone or digital camera will fit on this pouch/sleeve?
You can insert slim design digital camera and phone
The actual size of bag:
Is this bag waterproof?
What type of material does this bag made of?
It is made of Nylon and Plush fabric.
What is Pouch bag?
A fashionable pouch, is a handy bag that is fashionably designed, typically used by women, to hold personal items such as wallet/coins, keys, cosmetics, a hairbrush, pepper spray, a book, contraceptives, or a mobile phone.
Can I wash the Pouch bag?
Yes, just like a lot of house hold item this is basically one of a combination of Plush fabric and nylon, which makes them machine washable and dryable.